Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Support Analyst, Salesforce, Help Desk – 146916. Do you have experience with Salesforce? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will respond to incidents. Understand integration points and recognize when integration issues must be referred to a source/target system owner. Resolve problems by taking corrective actions in administrative functions of SFDC. Resolve problems by making data-related changes as needed. Recognize and evaluate source code issues that must be escalated to Level-3 team members. Be available from 8:00 – 5:00 ET for the primary support activities. Be willing to occasionally work off shift to support testing of production releases.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Two or more years’ experience with Support Helpdesk
- Working knowledge of the Salesforce Sales Cloud application
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows and web browsers such as Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Internet Explorer
- Good communications skills are must, as this role involves working with business users; managing expectations.
- Should be fluent in English and Spanish is optional.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Salesforce, Salesforce.com, sales force automation, helpdesk
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.