Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Supply Planning Specialist – 147019. Do you have experience with Supply Planning? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be the first point of contact for communication of Supply Plans, OOS situations, or issue resolution in WOR or with commercial teams & factories for assigned products. Ensure that inventory plans are in place to support brand initiatives that will sustain appropriate customer service levels & KPIs. Monitor and identify potential inventory problems through planning horizon and coordinate efforts to resolve. Maintain critical SAP/APO Master Data to fully leverage the system & ensure proper planning process occurs across the network. Assist factories in management of finished goods inventories to ensure freshness & prevent aging, while also providing disposition instructions where applicable. Track and monitor reporting that summarizes inventory levels, capacity, service level and all related issues that support defined key performance indicators. Work with the Procurement group to resolve raw material availability to support current manufacturing plans. Collaborate with and create production schedules for Copacking, Cofilling or Comanufacturing initiatives as needed.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BA/BS required (or equivalent experience and education combined)
- High proficiency in Excel.
- Effective collaboration and the ability to work with personnel at all organizational levels and across functions. Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple demands and priorities.
- Excellent oral and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities
- Strong analytical aptitude with a proven ability to analyze/interpret data and build quantitative models of business problems.
- Excellent creative thinking skills with emphasis on developing innovative solutions to complex problems that may not have one clear answer.
- Ability to establish credibility quickly to lead and influence the team and cross-functional partners.
- Minimum of 3 years production planning and/or supply chain experience, functional experience in production scheduling, Customer Facing Supply Chain, Transportation, or distribution planning preferred.
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP mandatory
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: supply planning
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.