Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Strategic Account Manager, Industrial (147598). Do you have experience with Azure and AWS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
In this role, you’ll help existing and new clients envision new possibilities and leverage the company’s multi-functional team across technical solution consulting, technical staffing, and technical leadership offerings in conjunction with our corporate marketing team. You’ll engage senior level leaders to bring industry-relevant solutions to help our clients adopt and embrace digital technologies for targeted business outcomes and exceptional client experiences through consulting, staffing, and leadership service lines.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years in account management, business development, or consulting roles within the industry vertical
- 3+ years of responsibility for account and territory strategy creation and execution
- Technical foundation certificates in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- Excellent communication ability with internal and external stakeholders as this role should be interacting with senior leaders in their territory and representing Technology Partners in the field
- Located in the Greater St. Louis Region. This role is remote, but most accounts will be in the region and require no significant travel. We do expect in-person client interactions and internal meetings.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: account management, azure, aws, gcp
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!