Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Statistician, SAS, R (144483). Do you have experience with SAS or R? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will consult regularly with scientists and nutritionists from different areas on the design and analysis of studies. You will consult on clinical trial design (internally and with CROs) to ensure study appropriateness, prove efficacy and support claims. You will also keep current in the latest statistical methods and lead statistical method development and programming to address study requirements. You will interact proactively with individuals and groups on statistical issues and promote the correct use of statistical methods. You will perform appropriate statistical modeling and/or analysis of project data, interpreting statistical results and preparing summaries and reports. You will work with and manipulate large datasets. You will perform analyses of data as requested to explore for patterns and trends from past studies. You will prepare presentations on statistical methods to be presented to project leaders and non-technical groups. You will also practice safety in the work area.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Masters degree in Statistics or related mathematical sciences preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in clinical research or related industry or equitable experience.
- Well-versed in statistical software for analysis of research data (SAS and R programming).
- Experience with design and analysis of research experiments for product development.
- Experience with analysis of variance, regression analysis, mixed-models analysis, generalized linear models, categorical data analysis, non-parametric methods, multivariate method, and sampling.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to analyze data from any source.
- Ability to understand client needs and to communicate technical concepts clearly, concisely, and understandably to non-statistical colleagues.
- Experience with identifying and executing ways to improve productivity.
- Pro-active/Self-Starter with the ability to work independently
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Motivated and willingness to learn
- Organizational and time management skills. Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and projects
- Strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Good sense of business/technical interrelationships
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SAS, R
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.