Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented SSE PeopleSoft Financials Developer (145149). Do you have experience with PeopleSoft? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will partner with the business and technical staff to deliver solutions and improve functionality to facilitate business opportunities using PeopleSoft and the Agile software development methodology. Utilize independent problem-solving skills to drive solutions and lead efforts in production support. Integrate purchased applications and maintain existing software. Participate in activities related to agile software development methodologies. Mentor team members and share technical knowledge, best practices, and standard procedures. Collaborate with Key Stakeholders from the business, working closely with Product Owners and Product Managers to deliver value against roadmap. Apply lean thinking and tools to identify and eliminate waste in all areas of the position.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in applicable field, or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of proven development and analysis software experience in the following:
- PeopleSoft 9.2 Financials
- PeopleSoft Application Designer
- Creation of PeopleSoft App Engines
- Creation of PeopleSoft tables
- PeopleCode Development; PeopleSoft Page Development
- PeopleSoft Query; SQR; SQL
- PeopleSoft Batch Processing; Troubleshooting
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Functional knowledge of GL, AR, AP, PO
- PeopleSoft Admin Experience
- BI Publisher Experience; Integration Broker Experience
- Experience gathering and writing specification documents
- Demonstrable experience in Agile development environments
- Proven ability to work with functional team members
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.