Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Vendor Oversight, Pentaho (145190). Do you have experience with Pentaho? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and perform analyst role in design, code, test, debug, and maintain of programs. Modify and develop complex information systems involving most phases of systems analysis and programming. Shift work between different environments and multitask. Analyze, design, code and document programs and enhancements. Conduct code walkthroughs to ensure programs meet the specified quality standards. Assist with defining and meeting business requirements, preparing detailed software specifications, and providing program or system level estimates. Provide system support, including on-call pager rotation. Provide guidance, training and mentorship on the business impact of the systems supported, technical systems design, development of best practices, and Technology processes and tools.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or related technical field, or equivalent experience in information systems
- 3-5 years in software development and support for client/server, web environments or vendor application integration required
- Experience developing ETL solutions using Pentaho required
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System, Windows server admin, Java Script, Java Batch, Linux Scripting, Perl Scripting, Visual Basic, .Net, SQL Server, DB2, Oracle database and mainframe would be a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Pentaho, Linux, batch, Perl, COBOL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.