Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Systems Administrator, Security, Cloud – 146391. Do you have experience with security? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will ensure the availability of large complex systems used by the home office areas of Compliance, Legal and Internal Audit to help meet their business objectives. Responsible for hands-on configuration, administration, and technical support for cloud-based and on premise solutions. Develop 3rd party integration patterns. Maintain and update skillset aligned with industry trends in technologies and methods of delivering a future-focused environment. Provide support for complex software installation and maintenance, including major upgrades, with no disruptions to day-to-day operations. Provide technical leadership, advice, and mentoring to: peers, application developers, infrastructure and business users. Research emerging technologies and trends to understand how they might be used to improve or streamline existing processes. Support patching efforts – MS Security and Oracle. Provide updates to server monitoring tasks. Create new or update existing communication policies. Monitor email crawl and batch ingestion processes, examine archive activity, monitor disk space and add generic email accounts. Ensure security compliance through quarterly password changes for Active Directory, SQL Server and Oracle IDs. Understanding of and commitment to protecting the integrity, security and privacy of the firm’s critical business data. Provide after-hours and weekend support and participate in on-call rotation (24X7). Team of System Admin and Java developers. Candidate will be working with Legal Team to support Legal Technology applications and infrastructure components.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Systems field or related work experience
- 5+ years in system administration, preferably in a large-scale production environment for Cloud and on premise solutions
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.
- Knowledge of server hardware, operating systems, storage, load balancers and network technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with Applications Management and configurations.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with the following operating systems: MS Windows and/or Linux
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with using database scripting language – SQL
- Minimum of 5 years of experience programming/scripting with one or more of the following: Perl, PowerShell, Bash or Python
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to explain complex technical issues in business terms
- Ability to mentor team members
- Ability to troubleshoot, reproduce and solve challenging issues for large scale applications
- Ability to work independently and with a cross-functional team.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to make or review decisions on problems with high visibility and high risk to the firm
Desired Skills & Experience:
- System administration, Application support, Applications configurations
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: security, cloud, SQL, Perl, PowerShell, Bash, Python
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.