Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Specialist Scrum Master (144999). Do you have experience with Scrum? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Release Train Engineer facilitates agile release train (ART) processes and execution to help ensure value delivery. The role is responsible to: Engage impediments and help manage risk; Engage with business stakeholders to configure agile processes to the organizations needs; Foster cross-value stream coordination and collaboration to help drive continual improvement. This position is in theHive which is a centralized, multidisciplinary team that is responsible to lead the data and analytics transformation through strategy, literacy, use-case orchestration, products and services. Teams (swarms) within theHive are typically 5-8 people and there will be 8-9 agile teams (swarms) within theHive overall. Agile certifications are strongly preferred for this position. Previous experience as an Agile Scrum Master and experience building out an agile practice are highly desired.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of working with software development teams in an agile environment
- Deep knowledge of agile practices and techniques is required
- Previous Scrum Master experience is required
- Certifications a plus, for example SAFe, Certified Scrum Master etc.
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English
- Basic understanding of Data and Analytics or Business Intelligence operations and key deliverables is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft DevOps is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Aha.io is desired
- Bachelors in associated field or 5+ years of relevant experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Scrum Master
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.