Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Software Engineer, Test Automation (145244). Do you have experience with automation? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a Sr. Software Engineer, Test Automation, you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to ensure the quality delivery of Renter Products. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent our department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. As an Engineer 2, Test Automation you will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations. Analyze business and technical requirements to determine system test schedule, estimates and test cases. Participates in design and requirement reviews. Create and execute test plans and scripts for application development efforts based on requirements. Create detailed test scenarios/ test cases. Design, develop and maintain test automation suites (for API and UI tests). Conducts manual and automated Webservices/ API testing. Conducts functional, integration, database and regression testing in an Agile environment. Perform exploratory testing as required. Documents test results, issues, and risks. Managing the identified issues and defects to resolution thereby ensuring software quality. Provides input to the team on ways to improve the quality of the deliverables and to improve the ability to test the application. Assist development staff with tracking down and correct bugs. Assist or lead deployments to non-production environments. Coordinate with cross system teams on integration testing issues.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Basic understanding of scrum practices
- Requires excellent understanding of Quality Assurance principles across both waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of quality assurance practices and tools are required.
- Basic understanding of BDD/TDD practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast paced, highly collaborative environment
- Ability to multi-task showing prioritization and time-management skills
- SoapUI, Postman, Karate with Cucumber, DevTest, JIRA, Jenkins, SQL Developer
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!