Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Software Engineer, Spring (144965). Do you have experience with Spring? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will collaborate with other technical leads and application architects to define component responsibilities, plan components evolution, and ensure components will meet system needs. Mentor developers on one or more component of the system to meet your design goals for maintainability and quality. Collaborate with business analysts, developers and software testers in a test/behavior-driven development approach. Guide developers on applying agile principles and XP practices such as story grooming, refactoring and continuous improvement via retrospectives. Participate in pair-programming. Collaborate with leads from other disciplines (firmware, microbiology, biomathematics…) to define and manage interfaces between the software and those groups.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 or more years of experience of Java and web development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Expert in Java and common open-source frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, other)
- Expert in OO analysis and design experience including Design Patterns
- Expert in Automated unit and acceptance testing
- Proficient in Agile development practices (test-driven development, pair programming, refactoring)
- Proficient in Service-based or Microservice architecture and REST concepts
- Proficient in Build and continuous integration systems (Jenkins, Gradle, other)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exposed in Relational database design and application
- Exposed in Servlet containers (Tomcat, Jetty, other) and basic HTTP server configuration
- Exposed in Networking and security concepts (certificates, Windows domains, LDAP, other)
- Exposed in Automated installation/deployment processes (Ansible, InnoSetup, Wix, other)
- Exposed in Application cybersecurity analysis or remediation
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Spring, Hibernate, Spring Boot, AngularJS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.