Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Software Engineer, Java, Full Stack (144501). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will design and develop software for the BACT/ALERT VIRTUO Microbial Detection System.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience
- Ability to develop and document deliverables compliant with established company design control and regulatory statutes
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Spring, JPA/Hibernate, SOA, REST services
- HTTPS communication
- Strong experience in server-side multi-threaded programming in Java
- OO analysis and design experience using Design Patterns
- Design and development of relational databases preferably using PostgreSQL.
- Strong experience in unit and integration testing using JUnit
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ISO/FDA regulated environment as a member of a product development organization (medical device or biotech industry).
- Experience and/or familiarity with platforms like GWT a plus
- Experience with Java based reporting tools like JasperReports a plus
- Experience with Selenium
- Tomcat/Jetty/Spring Boot
- Windows batch scripting experience
- Groovy Scripting language
- Version control system (Perforce, Git)
- Build technologies like Gradle and Jenkins
- Iterative software development methodologies and/or Agile
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: HTML, Java, REST, Spring
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!