Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Software Engineer, Java (145022). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will implement software engineering solutions to meet requirements and architectural direction. Code and successfully perform unit and integration testing of software to ensure proper and efficient execution, as well as compliance to the business and technical requirements. Resolve problems that arise with future production applications in a timely manner to ensure the efficient and proper functioning of application components. Participate in acceptance testing to ensure client/user needs are met. Migrate applications to quality assurance and/or the production environment, or perform quality assurance as necessary. Work with Managers and team members to meet development standards. Participate in design conversations, asking questions and providing input. Work with others to implement foundational steps to build out new API strategy.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- Must have 3+ years of related experience
- Java development experience and a deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Proven expertise in application development using Java
- Experience in full software development lifecycle and end-to-end testing
- Proficient with web services & service-oriented architecture (SOA)
- Experience with java open source frameworks including Spring/Spring Boot and Apache Commons.
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Jira
- Experience with Linux (RHEL and Amazon), Tomcat, WebLogic and Splunk
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high demand, and challenging environment
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with cloud providers such as, Amazon, Azure or IBM
- Experience working with an API Gateway Platform such as, Kong, Amazon API
- Experience with Jenkins or other continuous integration tools
- Experience with source control management (GIT or SVN experience preferred)
- Experience with unit testing frameworks such as JUnit, Mockito, and/or EasyMock
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, API
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.