Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Software Engineer, Full Stack (144841). Do you have experience with Full stack? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work with a lead developer and in collaboration with other software engineers on a component of the system to meet the design goals. Work with software testers to ensure the system supports both automated and manual test needs. Work with microbiology experts and business analysts to learn microbiology and balance requirements with technical complexity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 6 or more years of experience of Java Full Stack development.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Expert in Java
- Common open source Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, other)
- Proficient in analysis and design experience including Design Patterns
- Automated unit and integration testing
- Agile development practices (test driven development, pair programming, refactoring)
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Exposed with Relational database table design and use
- Servlet containers (Tomcat, Jetty, other) and basic HTTP server configuration
- Continuous integration systems (Jenkins, other)
- REST concepts
- Automated installation/deployment processes (InnoSetup, Wix, Ansible, other)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.