Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. QA Engineer/Coder (145036). Do you have experience with Selenium? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We are looking for a QA Tester to assess software quality through manual and automated testing. You will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches. In this role, you should have a keen eye for detail and excellent communication skills. If you are also competent in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, like to meet you. Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly. Review and analyze system specifications. Collaborate with QA Engineers to develop effective strategies and test plans. Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results. Evaluate product code according to specifications. Create logs to document testing phases and defects. Report bugs and errors to development teams. Help troubleshoot issues. Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing. Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a Quality Assurance Tester or similar role
- Experience in project management and QA methodology
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Serenity BDD – Java
- Postman (manual testing)
- Webapps (React.JS)
- Node.JS (Nest.JS)
- Java (Spring Boot)
- Python 3.7 (Flask)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Selenium, BDD
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.