Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Programmer Analyst, Mainframe (144609). Do you have experience with COBOL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will analyze, design, code, test, debug, document, and maintain programs. You will prepare detailed software specifications and test plans. You will also provide quality assurance reviews. The ability to perform lead analyst role is a plus.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Preferred or equivalent experience in information systems
- Five or more years of experience in software development and support in COBOL
- Knowledge of financial services industry is a plus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor, as required
- Practical experience with the following: Cobol, JCL, DB2, IDMS, INTERTEST, CICS
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: COBOL, Mainframe, DB2
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.