Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Programmer Analyst, Java, WebLogic, Struts (145314). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will make coding changes to existing applications that use technologies such as Weblogic, EJBs, Struts2, Maven. Opportunities exist to work on new applications utilizing modern web technologies such as Spring, REST, jQuery, Thymeleaf, JPA, Kubernetes, Junit, Selenium, and RestAssured. As needed, ability to work with additional open systems tech such as Kafka, MongoDB, Oracle DB, Spring Batch, Linux shell/bash scripting.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experienced in web application development and support, minimum 5 years
- A continuous learner, forward-thinking, open to new processes and technologies.
- Someone who shows initiative but appreciates a supportive team willing to help
- Someone who likes challenges, gets things done, and keeps commitments
- Willing to learn new skills outside of the traditional Java web space as needed, such as Linux
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Kafka or MongoDB is a big plus
- Experience with DevOps, CI/CD, or Agile practices is especially beneficial
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: WebLogic, Struts, Maven, Kafka, MongoDB, EJB
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.