Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Programmer Analyst, Java – 147046. Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for the analysis and work to move our applications to Konvoy and Azure Cloud Technology. Updating the Framework on our existing applications which includes the use of React Technology. Looking for other opportunities to move our technology off the mainframe into java and other open systems tools. Attend daily ceremonies to discuss sprint work and update the team on any impediments. Provide system support as needed to troubleshoot and resolve system issues. Work closely with our Business Analysts to get a clear understanding of the business requirements and contribute to the detailed technical specs. Participate in refinement sessions where the team performs story point estimating as we analyze stories for sprint readiness. Partner with our User Design researcher and designer on screen updates and new screen designs. Perform paired-programming with other developers to work towards the team objectives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, etc. preferred equivalent experience in a technology role.
- Four years of experience in software development and support applications in Web environment
- Minimum of four years of Java development.
- Expertise in open systems development using Java, J2EE and WebLogic are required.
- Kafka, Mongo DB, Rest/Microservices, Spring Boot, Sprint JPA, React, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud, Struts
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual. contributor, as required
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.