Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr PA, Java, Cobol (144749). Do you have experience with Java and COBOL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
We’re seeking an exceptionally talented person to innovate and collaborate with our team to generate creative ideas that will continue taking these applications to the next level.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Experience with mainframe and Cobol is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, etc. preferred equivalent experience in information systems
- Four years of experience in software development and support applications in Web environment
- Minimum of four years Java development
- Expertise in open systems development using Java, J2EE and WebLogic are required
- Kfaka, Mongo DB, Rest/Microservices, SpringBoot, Sprint JPA, React, Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud, Struts
- Knowledge of Linux Operating System, Java Script, Linux Scripting, .Net, RPM Packaging, and/or C would be a plus, as well as any knowledge of Oracle or DB2 database
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and/or as an individual contributor, as required
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, COBOL
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.