Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Network Engineer (144976). Do you have experience with Networks? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The DNS, DHCP, and IP Address Management (DDI) team within the Network Engineering organization designs and supports the foundational DNS infrastructure. Being part of this team, you’ll have the opportunity to design and develop scalable, maintainable, highly available solutions that meet our high service standards and business objectives. You’ll have the opportunity to grow your technical skills as you work with different areas within IT to meet future business technology demands. As your knowledge and ability to work across the network environment increases, you’ll have opportunities for increased responsibility and career progression through a variety of network engineering and architect roles. As a Senior Networking Engineer you will be responsible for design, monitoring and support of our organization’s DDI infrastructure. Core duties include maintaining and acting on a road-map to provide continuous improvement in the DNS and DHCP areas. You will participate in projects to provide DDI services as new solutions are being built out. Lastly, you’ll provide ongoing monitor and support of our DDI infrastructure. As an Senior Networking Engineer you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3 or more years of related experience
- Extensive professional experience with physical and virtual DDI architecture and device administration
- Experience with Infoblox DDI, NetMRI, and IPAM Solutions
- Proficiency in DDI technologies; DNS, and DHCP
- Experience with DNS infrastructure
- Experience with application deployment fundamentals
- Experience with Cisco Spine and Leaf topologies
- Knowledge working in Internet and DMZ environments using firewall products (i.e. Cisco ASA and Palo Alto)
- Knowledge of designing secure network infrastructure solutions
- Experience with packet capturing and protocol analysis.
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to work alone or in groups, managing multiple projects and finding solutions to keeping projects on track
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience working in network design and implementation, network security, troubleshooting and operations
- Experience or working knowledge with Cisco IOS and NX OS technologies
- Experience with Cisco Routing and Switching Technologies for data center and campus networks utilizing Cisco IOS and NX-OS
- Understanding of Next Generation firewalls and associated security mechanisms such as VPN, IPSEC and SSL
- Experience or working knowledge of scripting and markup languages (i.e. TCL, APL, Python, JSON/XML etc.)
- Experience or working knowledge of automation platforms such as Ansible
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!