Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Mobile Application Developer (144952). Do you have experience with mobile? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop and maintain iOS and Android mobile applications. Consistently write, translate and code mobile applications according to specifications. In addition to facilitating and participating in code reviews, you will assist in all areas of the typical application lifecycle, from the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications, development, testing and deployment. Conduct research on and recommend emerging application development software products, tools, languages and standards in support of procurement and development efforts. Develop and teach less senior developers. Recommend, schedule, perform and coordinate software improvements and upgrades. Manage and monitor software performance tests (including Unit, System, Integration, Performance, and ad-hoc trouble-shooting) on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement and general debugging. Administer critical analysis of test results and delivering solutions to problem areas, and provide feedback to analysis/training staff about performance considerations/usability issues concerning software specifications and implementations. Seek training and development activities related to the industry.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum of five years software development experience required
- Minimum of two years mobile development experience required
- Two years of Java development experience required
- Two years android development experience preferred
- Two years iOS development experience preferred
- Working knowledge of Kotlin preferred
- Python experience preferred
- Understanding of architecture patterns like MVVM, VIPER or MVP required
- Working knowledge of Objective-C or Swift Preferred
- Experience in the financial industry / Fintech space preferred
- Experience working with and an understanding of CI/CD development and deployments (builds, pipelines, branching strategy) required
- Familiar with Agile software development practices and methodologies required
- Hands-on software trouble-shooting experience.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Experience working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!