Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Java Software Engineer (144881). Do you have experience with Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As a senior software engineer, you will be responsible for development and support of automated test suites targeting web APIs within the financial sector. These web APIs support high-volume transactional data and integrations for a variety of different industries. This role is part of a cross-functional team that incorporates project management, development, testing, and reporting functions for a key initiative for a large financial institution. You will be working closely and collaborating with business stakeholders to ensure that the technology we deliver meets their needs and conforms to industry standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years of Java development experience
- 3+ years of related experience in core application development and troubleshooting
- Familiarity with Jenkins or other automation tools
- Experience with Java frameworks (Spring / Struts / Hibernate)
- Experience working with web services (REST / SOAP)
- Strong understanding of OO design principles and patterns
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Flexibility in the face of changing priorities and requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience working within and collaborating with a formal API program
- Experience with SQL (Oracle / Postgres / MySQL / SQL Server)
- Good working knowledge of Unix and Windows operating environments
- Experience with Java IDEs (Eclipse / IntelliJ)
- Experience with agile development tools (Jira / Pivotal)
- Experience with code management tools (Git / Subversion)
- Experience with financial industry is strongly preferred
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, REST, SOAP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.