Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Full Stack Developer, C#, Azure (143665). Do you have experience with C# and Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide a senior-level contribution to a team responsible for designing, developing, and implementing critical business enterprise applications. You will contribute to a team responsible for the design, development, and implementation of critical business enterprise applications. You will also work with high-velocity Agile software lifecycle methodologies. You will perform coding, debugging, testing, and code reviews. You will design the integration between proposed development projects and existing systems. You will also understand basic software design. You will develop code with unit tests to implement the design, correcting flaws based on requirements testing, and integrating the applications. You will also troubleshoot and correct bugs in new and existing features. You will work with Business Analyst, Senior System Architect, other developers, and users to define, design, develop, test, and deploy new system’s functionality. You will also work in a collaborative development environment. Ensure software compatibility and reliability through unit testing. You will support existing business systems by providing design, development, testing, and deployment services as assigned. You will participate in project-related activities as part of project assignments and follows the currently defined project methodology as part of project activities. You will understand how our applications operate, are structured, and how customers use them.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3-year technical competency with web and software technologies such as C#, CSS, HTML, Angular and Angular JS, client-side scripting, .NET Framework, and enterprise database servers (SQL Server preferred)
- Technical competency with web and software technologies such as C#, CSS, HTML, Angular, client-side scripting, .NET Framework, and enterprise database servers (SQL Server preferred)
- Performance/scalability/security experience for above technologies
- Proven experience of SDLC
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Exposure to all aspects of the software development lifecycle
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team-oriented environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Architectural and design pattern knowledge a plus
- TDD knowledge a plus
- Microsoft Technology Stack
- Azure Cloud Services, C#, Azure DevOps
- HTML5, CSS3, Angular and Angular JS, jQuery[UI], Ajax, REST, Razor, Bootstrap framework, Knockout
- ASP.NET MVC, MSMQ
- Entity Framework Code-First, EF Core
- Linq, SQL Server, Azure Table Storage
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: C#, Azure, DevOps
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.