Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Engineer, QA, Automation, Java (144544). Do you have experience with Selenium? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be a hands on facilitator and contributor for industry leading automated and manual testing solutions. You will be providing direction on testing best practices and subject matter expertise for Agile delivery teams. You will have experience in authoring pointed and clear test plans and test cases. You will be authoring and maintenance of automated test scripts for API and GUIs. You will also be capable of prioritizing and taking ownership of high pressure testing tasks in a team setting. You will be looking for an experienced test automation engineer with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; ability to find creative solutions. You will have proven experience in defining and executing mobile and web UI test automation strategies by partnering with business and development teams supporting in sprint test automation. You will create, execute and maintain new automated tests scenarios and data sets using Appium and Selenium utilizing Java and Cucumber. You will manage the execution of automated tests through a distributed execution framework. You will partner with developers and business owners to triage and create defects. You will also work as part of an agile product team, to deliver quality automation aligned with each sprint. You will have enterprise understanding in test planning (including test data management) and test execution in complex application landscape (200+ integrated applications) as well as testing with external parties. You will collaborate with an automation team focusing on maximizing the ROI on automation. You will have the potential to evolve more predictive and intelligent testing approaches based on automation and innovative testing products and solutions.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 6+ years hands on experience in JAVA, Python or C++ in a testing capacity
- 4+ years experience in a small, hands on team mentoring and team building capacity
- 4+ years hands on experience with automated testing tools for web based GUI such as Selenium
- 1+ years hands on experience with mobile test automation with tools such as Appium, Perfecto, Experitest, etc
- 1+ years hands on experience with API testing with tools such as SoapUI, RestAssured, etc
- 1 year experience in a SCRUM, Kanban or other Agile styles of software development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent work experience
- Financial Services background desired
- ISTQB certification desired
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: automation, Java, Python, C++, Selenium, mobile
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.