Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Engineer, Production Support (144587). Do you have experience with IT Support? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will investigate, diagnose, and resolve complex issues without known solutions; may make recommendations and defines action plans. You will track, diagnose, replicate, troubleshoot, and resolve issues involving Rental Billing applications. You will also resolve issues escalated from any support group or customer. You will support efforts to identify and eliminate the root cause of issues in the environment. You will create documentation of knowledge resulting from investigative and support activities and publishes this information for support of future occurrences. You will leverage internal technical expertise, including higher-level engineers, knowledge, and other internal tools, to provide the most effective solutions to issues. You will assist others with working an issue; utilizes area of expertise in order to facilitate solutions for the situation. You will participate in technical communications within team to share best practices and learn about new technologies. You will assist with task automation and process improvements, as directed. You will also maintain established service level agree.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service to users of our products.
- This role will require regular triage of new issues, impact and root cause analysis, and creative solutioning.
- Clear communication with both team members and business sponsors is essential to success.
- The Support Engineer should have a strong capacity for critical and conceptual thinking to fully comprehend the environment.
- They must be comfortable getting into the details of the business process, IT systems, and supporting data. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are valuable assets as our team focuses on issue resolution which can often require timely or expedient action.
- The nature of the role requires a strong attention to detail to avoid repeat issues or customer complications.
- At times the Support Engineer is the face of the organization and representative of the department or IT in general.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.