Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Electrical Designer, CAD, PCBA (144435). Do you have experience with CAD? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop, implement, and troubleshoot complex PCBAs, components, and assemblies, utilizing Altium. You will provide assistance to engineering staff to assure that project deadlines are met. You will also prepare Bill of Materials and Engineering Change Requests, ensuring accuracy. You will receive and interpret technical engineering information; shares information with others. You will take responsibility for the design control of the assembled instruments and their compliance with design specifications and standard quality and compliance procedures.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Associates Degree plus three (3) years’ experience (CADD, formal design control processes), or five (5) plus years progressively responsible experience.
- Must possess knowledge of basic mechanical and electrical equipment, with the ability to develop robust design solutions while working on multiple projects.
- Must be well grounded in engineering design principles with demonstrated hands-on design competency.
- Must be proficient with Altium CAD design software along with a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
- Must have strong collaborative design and project skill and possess a strong electrical aptitude.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills, as well as time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: circuit board, AutoCAD
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!