Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Database Developer (144958). Do you have experience with Stored Procedures? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be responsible for developing and supporting SQL Server database solutions within both the production and development environments. Create, troubleshoot, and maintain stored procedures, views, triggers, and functions. Debug and modify SSIS packages, SSRS reports, and design/configure reporting services using RS configuration manager. Develop and support XML/XLS schemas. Perform database/code migrations, and track the requests within the internal SharePoint workflows. Develop sufficient knowledge of the current IT applications and technology such that solutions meet the division’s objectives. Develop and enforce division’s IT application standards.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced level of self-sufficiency and initiative working on database projects.
- Advanced level of analytical, organizational, documentation, and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, deadline oriented environment.
- Advanced level of knowledge of .NET and legacy applications that interact with SQL.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server database development.
- Advanced level of knowledge of managing multiple MS SQL Server databases on large systems.
- Advance level of knowledge in monitoring and tuning databases.
- Advanced level of knowledge of Transactional SQL and stored procedures.
- Intermediate understanding of entity framework and team foundation server (TFS).
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Windows and/or web based SQL applications.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: stored procedures
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.