Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Data Scientist, Big Data Analytics, SQL (145260). Do you have experience with SQL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will develop robust, accurate and interpretable models using ML/AI algorithms solving Panera’s most important business problems across the enterprise. Responsible for analyzing data for other business purposes, including operational analytics. Analyze the results of existing programs and algorithms to isolate the various factors to determine program effectiveness. Responsible for experimentation and model building, as well as the research and development of predictive models that allow Panera to anticipate key business indicators. Work closely with Software Developers to incorporate analyses into analytics-driven applications, prioritizing automation, and operationalization. Communicate the results of their analyses to technical and business stakeholders, including senior management. Analyze data from many sources, quickly understand the data structure, and blend/wrangle the data together using complex SQL and open-source code in a big data environment (e.g. pyspark, big query, etc.) Developing ad hoc analysis in support of business questions in support of data science initiatives.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math or Statistics with 5+ years of experience budiling deployment-ready models using statistical and ML methods, conducting design of experiments and data visualization to discover and communicate business-changing insights from data.
- Experience using SQL, Python, and Apache Spark. R knowledge is a plus.
- Ability to translate business requirements into data and analytical solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets, relational and non-relational databases.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) experience with Big Query is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SQL, Python, cloud, Apache, Spark
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.