Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Business Intelligence Analyst, SQL, SSRS – 145619. Do you have experience with SQL and SSRS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for Full Lifecycle Design, Development and Maintenance of Business-critical reports and dashboards using Microsoft SQL, Reporting Services and standard data warehousing tools and techniques. Collaborate with internal customers to understand business processes, gather requirements, and perform ongoing iterative development. Participate as key member on all IT Projects providing Data Integration and Validation. Day to Day existing application support.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years System Analyst experience required
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM and SharePoint experience preferred
- Understanding of Business Intelligence tools and Microsoft Power BI
- Detailed working knowledge of MS SQL and SSRS.
- Strong Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Good Business Acumen
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior time management skills and ability to work on multiple projects at same time with little supervision.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in MIS, Computer Science, or equivalent experience.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: SQL, SSRS, dynamics, SharePoint
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!