Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Automation Engineer, Java – 145607. Do you have experience with CRITSKILL ? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will be reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Creating detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimating, prioritizing, planning, and coordinating quality testing activities. Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback. Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements. Monitor debugging process results. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts. Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies. The IT Team is responsible for the design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance and monitoring of security controls for the hosted solution and fluency with git or similar source control systems.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years Java development experience
- Experience with Rest Assured
- Familiarity with Java 8
- 3+ years experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Spring Batch a plus
- Experience publishing and consuming Kafka topics
- 3+ years experience with MongoDB or comparable nosql tools
- Familiarity with git or comparable source control tools
- Experience with the Linux command line and security model is a plus
- Experience configuring and deploying to Kubernetes is a plus
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Financial industry experience is a plus
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Java, Spring Boot, Kafka, Kubernetes
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.