Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr Automation Engineer (144993). Do you have experience with Selenium? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for delivering on traceability, reporting and analysis within delivery team and coordinating on Quality Chapter deliverables across multiple product teams. Mentor others in Test Automation, Building advanced tests & testing capabilities. Mentor others on building test suites and build suites across product. Builds understanding of automation opportunities for the application area, and communicates needs to the product owner for automation. Authors and drives the Quality strategy for the product team. Maintains effective relationships with peers in Product, UX, and Architecture to drive execution of Quality strategy. Clearly summarize test findings and provide recommendations for remediation, including code-level recommendations and solutions across products. Uses various communication strategies to effectively communicate messages to diverse audiences. Creates open channels of communication across delivery teams & at product level Drive recommended solutions to increase team contentment, increase speed to market or decrease test debt. Inspires, excites, encourages, and facilitates others’ opinions and listens open-mindedly making people part of the leadership process and recognizing contributions. Champions change efforts by assisting leadership to effectively advance change efforts. Leads and mentors other team members, offers support to navigate through the change and seeks others’ ideas for implementing change. Mentors others on organizing and deliver in an agile fashion by effectively using Jira and participating in Agile ceremonies. Demonstrates broad knowledge and perspective of the team/department. Identifies internal/external factors that may impact team objectives and participates significantly in the development of team and department strategies.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or Computer Science strongly preferred, or related work experience
- 7-9+ years of experience Automating tests, producing consistent test results, identifying issues and documenting steps to replicate findings.
- Proficient in multiple software testing tools, techniques and processes in addition to Selenium and Rest Assured (Serenity BDD Strongly Preferred).
- 7-9+ years of experience in object-oriented programing.
- Expert with Defect tracking and test management software for agile teams. i.e. Jira, Qtest, etc.
- Master at understanding and explaining technical issues and their implications for projects and business decisions, facilitate discussion and resolution of problems, and mentor other IS associates
- 7-9+ years’ experience with one or more of the following: Selenium, Rest Assured, Jmeter, LoadRunner, Ready API, JAVA, SQL, Appium
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain object-oriented test automation frameworks
- Able to mentor and/or coach others on working collaboratively with product teams to develop, maintain, and implement applications, regarding digital accessibility technologies, policies, standards, and best practices
- 10+ years of experience documenting test plans, expected test results, actual test results, identified issues, and steps to replicate accessibility findings
- Able to mentor and/or coach others
- Possess verbal and presentation communication skills including the ability to create and maintain best practice documentation and practices, used across multiple systems and functional areas
- Responds well to direction, embraces feedback, and champions change
- Ideal candidate will have experience and understanding of financial services industry and regulatory requirements
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Selenium, REST, automation
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.