Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Sr. Angular Front End Developer (144963). Do you have experience with AngularJS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work as a member of an agile team to design, build, test, and deploy new products and features. Participate and contribute in design innovation sprints, product kick off sessions and requirement workshops. Support our design innovation sprints by creating functional prototypes based on ideas generated. Design and develop applications, system to system interfaces and complete software solutions, and creates documentation such as user guides and software development guides. Produce high quality code while employing community accepted testing principles, best practices, and tooling. Make technology recommendations that balance business needs and technical requirements. Proactively understand stakeholder needs, goals, expectations and viewpoints to deliver results. Provide guidance to teams on development standards, automation and tooling .
Required Skills & Experience:
- Technical expertise in various areas of software engineering and track record of successful project delivery
- Comfortable interfacing with RESTful services and consuming 3rd party APIs
- Experience in working with designers to translate outline designs into fully working interfaces, that meet the experiences of the intended audience
- Experience working with source control management tools such as Git and related workflows
- A deep understanding of responsive web design and accessibility.
- High desire for internal collaboration to drive improvements in quality with code reviews and knowledge sharing
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Ability and willingness to multi-task and learn new technologies quickly
- Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive
- A passion for delivering best-in-class experiences, ensuring solutions meet the needs of people
- Project management skills and a keen attention to detail
- Great communication skills both verbal and written, with strong relationship and organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent qualification
- Flexibility to work on rapid moving projects
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies and ceremonies
- Experience with UI and workflow prototyping tools
- Cross-industry experience in start-up and corporate environments
- Experience building Internet of Things (IoT) devices/interfaces
- Experience building Conversational UI (CUI / VUI) and Bots (Amazon Alexa, FB Messenger, Google Assistant)
- Developing for different form factors (Mobile, Tablet, Watch, TV, Auto, Smart Display, Kiosk)
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence (NLP/ ML/ CNN/ RNN)
- Experience working with a cloud system such as Microsoft Azure or AWS
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline tooling such as Jenkins
- Experience with automated testing frameworks such as Jest
- Financial services, banking, fintech and/or payment systems experience
- Experience with system architecture and having previous leadership experience on a software team is a strong advantage
- Has worked with clients to understand problems and gather requirements
- High-energy, proactive and ability to function under pressure
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.