Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Splunk Specialist – 145698. Do you have experience with Splunk? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You have knowledge and experience with Agile, Lean and ITIL. You should have experience in writing documentation, MEMO’s and design documents, and handing over to other teams. You also have the ability to analyze and troubleshoot in a logical manner to rectify customer issues efficiently. Personal drive to learn and work with recent technologies and products as required with a strong focus on cloud transformation and zero trust architecture.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Multiple years’ experience in a similar sized complex enterprise infrastructure environment with:
- Focus on Cloud technologies.
- Solid knowledge of web-based application traffic.
- Working knowledge of networking and security principles.
- Experienced trouble-shooter on application connectivity issues and familiarity with the necessary tools.
- Experience with dashboard reporting like Splunk (Power BI experience is a plus)
- The IT Team is responsible for the design, development, implementation, operation, maintenance and monitoring of security controls for the hosted solution
- Fluency with git or similar source control systems
- Expert knowledge of protocols such as HTTP, DNS.
- Network Protocol Analyzer (tcpdump, Wireshark).
- Network Security (SSL/TLS, VPNs, Firewall, IDS/IPS).
- Authentication systems such as LDAP, Azure AD, ADFS.
- VPN technologies.
- Web browsers.
- Scripting (Python, Perl, and PS).
- Automation / Pipelines.
- Hands on expertise with public cloud like AWS / Azure is appreciated.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Splunk, Agile, ITIL, Power BI
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.