Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Specialist Scrum Master (144996). Do you have experience with Scrum? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
The Scrum Master ensures the smooth operation of all Agile product team processes and activities, acting as the delivery lead for a product or set of products. This includes organizing and running daily stand-ups, sprint planning and sizing sessions, backlog grooming sessions, and end-of-sprint ceremonies. S/He is a guardian of the team’s mood. This role is responsible for tracking sprint progress and burn-down by creating dashboards and reports as needed. The Scrum Master ensures that everyone has a holistic view and helps facilitate discussions across different team members. This position is in theHive which is a centralized, multidisciplinary team that is responsible to lead the data and analytics transformation through strategy, literacy, use-case orchestration, products and services. Teams (swarms) within theHive are typically 5-8 people and this scrum master will be responsible for up to two teams. There will be 8-9 agile teams (swarms) within theHive overall. Agile certifications are strongly preferred for this position and experience building out an agile practice is highly desired.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of working with software development teams in an agile environment
- Deep knowledge of agile practices and techniques is required
- Previous Scrum Master experience a plus
- Certifications a plus, for example SAFe, Certified Scrum Master etc.
- Experience with effective communication at different levels in the organization and in English
- Basic understanding of Data and Analytics or Business Intelligence operations and key deliverables is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft DevOps is strongly preferred
- Bachelors in associated field or 5+ years of relevant experience
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Scrum Master
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.