Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Specialist Business Optimization (144742). Do you have experience with SAS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Demand Planning Business Analyst (BA) will work as an IT Business Analyst on the Demand Planning (DP) team, focusing on the support, enhancement and maintenance of Demand Planning business and system processes . DPBA will also participate in cross-functional systems integration projects and maintain a collaborative relationship with business stakeholders and system users. Enhance existing Demand Planning systems / integrate new functionality, Support existing Demand Planning systems, Participate in cross-functional system integration projects, Process Improvement / Compliance, and perform all other duties as assigned.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related technical discipline
- Completed or working towards IIBA CCBA/CBAP Certification
- 2+ years of overall IT experience with significant experience in software development life cycle
- 2+ years as IT business analyst with experience in eliciting, documenting and managing requirements
- 2+ years of experience with both traditional Waterfall SDLC and Agile / Lean methodologies
- 2+ years of experience in test planning, test case development and execution
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite along with MS Project, MS Visio and MS SharePoint
- Working knowledge of SAS and SAP
- Ability to manage multiple, concurrent projects, activities and tasks under time constraints
- Ability to effectively influence, convince and collaborate with stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to translate verbal, end-user requirements into written functional designs
- Strong skills in requirements gathering, system design documentation, and writing functional specifications
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Effective Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Strong critical / analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Leadership skills including initiative, courage, and curiosity
- Excellent time management, organizational and facilitation skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: design optimization, business process, SAS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.