Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Solutions Architect, C#, Cloud Computing (144388). Do you have experience with Cloud Computing? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will maintain in-depth knowledge of the strategic business plans of the department and respective business unit. You will provide architectural consulting expertise, direction, and assistance to systems analysts, systems engineers, and other systems architects. You will also maintain in-depth knowledge of company’s existing IT architecture, infrastructure, and technology portfolio. You will develop, document, communicate, and enforce a technology standards policy. You will conduct research on emerging technologies in support of infrastructure development efforts and recommends technologies that will increase cost effectiveness and infrastructure flexibility. You will design, develop, and oversee implementation of end-to-end integrated systems. You will also develop and execute test plans to check infrastructure and systems technical performance, reports on findings and makes recommendations for improvement. You will provide guidance to junior members of the team. You will organize and participate in reviews over code and design. You will stay abreast of available technology regarding web and Windows development, information delivery, and relational database technology.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced level of understanding of information processing principles and practices.
- Advanced technical knowledge of network, PC, and platform operating systems, including current Microsoft Windows Server and Desktop releases.
- Advanced knowledge of programming languages within respective division.
- Advanced knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Advanced analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities.
- Advanced level of written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced level of interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in the field of computer science, information systems, or computer engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience working as a developer.
- 5+ years of experience with business requirements gathering/analysis.
- 5+ years of experience in window and/or web-based systems design and development.
- 5+ years of hands on experience with application development tools, including Visual Studio .NET.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience with relational database technology, preferably MS SQL Server.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: IT, Network, Operating Systems, C#, Cloud Computing, MVC, Bootstrap, .NET
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.