Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Solution Architect, ETL – 146768. Do you have experience with ETL? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work closely with business partners to help translate functional requirements into technical approach, design, and decisions. Consult, design, and build solutions to address the client’s business intelligence and data management challenges by following industry best practices. Understand requirements, data models, and source to target mappings. Conduct impact assessment and determine size of implementation efforts. Design the ETL application architecture based on the documented requirements. Perform ETL application development and data transformation efforts. Develop MicroStrategy schema objects, reports & dashboards. Provide support for all phases of testing such as integration and user acceptance. Generate appropriate unit test plans and assure quality of work. Research and troubleshoot issues. Produce technical design documentation. Perform root cause analysis/troubleshooting on any code issues. Provide code migration instructions in standard documentation. Perform code reviews to ensure code meets standards and guidelines. Perform QA functions for the ETL application, including ensuring that unit and integration test plans are developed and executed. Coach and guide the development team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of experience as ETL Architect and/or Lead role
- 5+ years of experience in Teradata or equivalent SQL-based development, especially writing stored procedures
- 7+ years of MicroStrategy platform experience
- Experience creating complex metrics, conditional and level metrics, and their use within a report
- Experience developing dashboards with panels, selectors, and links
- Deep knowledge in data warehouse concepts, architecture, and ETL
- Ability to tune and optimize query performance for large datasets
- Knowledge and experience in data architecture, dimensional modeling, and solution design
- Experience in multi-tier development environments and stringent migration process
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong testing skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: ETL, MicroStrategy, SQL, data warehouse, Teradata
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.