Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Test Engineer, Manual, Automation (144629). Do you have experience with Selenium and Java? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will work on Agile projects of moderate to high complexity within one or more development environments, as a team member. You will participate in requirements gathering. You will also be responsible for developing and executing formal test plans. You will be writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and test execution. You will be testing of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with legacy systems. You will also protect proprietary and sensitive information in a confidential manner. You will interact with development, management, product owners, and support. You will identify opportunities for QA improvement and collaborate on solutions. You will also be considered a subject matter expert for a single program/system. You will define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status. You will collect and analyze data for software process evaluation and improvements and integrates them into business processes to address the business needs. You will document all problems and assists in their resolution.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Strong communicator (written and verbal): ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
- Self starter, self motivated, driven individual
- Ability to work well with shifting priorities
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Display professional, positive, and approachable attitude/demeanor and discretion
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC), QA process, tools and methodologies
- Exposure to test automation tools
- Strong understanding of Agile process
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Proficient with Jira
- SQL preferred
- BA/BS in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field preferred but not required OR equivalent work related experience
- 3 – 5 Years Software Testing Experience
- 1 year or more of Test Automation experience
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: QA, automation, manual
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.