Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Specialist, Support, Network (143998). Do you have experience with IT support? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Your role encompasses all aspects of software support to include: customer phone support, completing routine and preventative maintenance, remote software upgrades, server migrations, and new implementations for customers, all in a timely manner. You will remotely support customer upgrades.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Education Minimum Requirement – Associates Degree
- Education Preferred – Bachelors Degree
- 5+ Years in IT Administration and tech support. Responsibilities include onboarding client with installation and upgrades, knowledge on privacy laws and cybersecurity.
- Networking knowledge and Troubleshooting abilities, including analyzing log files.
- Excellent customer service and phone skills.
- Self-motivated, Action orientated and eager to learn.
- Knowledge of Hospital Interfaces; HL7 and DICOM.
- Medical Device domain knowledge.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge on MongoDB, CouchDB (NoSQL)
- RedHat Certified
- Hands on Linux experience with RHEL knowledge
- Scripting (BASH / Python) and SQL Basic
- GCP Certificate(s)
- Security + Certificate
- Windows Server Certificate
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: network, support
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.