Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineering Advisor (142909). Do you have experience with Software Engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will provide expert content/professional leadership on complex Engineering assignments/projects. You will design and develop a consolidated, conformed enterprise data warehouse and data lake which store all critical data across Customer, Provider, Claims, Client and Benefits data. You will also design, develop and implement methods, processes, tools and analyses to sift through large amounts of data stored in a data warehouse or data mart to find relationships and patterns. You will participate in the delivery of the definitive enterprise information environment that enables strategic decision-making capabilities across enterprise via an analytics and reporting. You will also exercise considerable creativity, foresight, and judgment in conceiving, planning, and delivering initiatives. You will use deep professional knowledge and acumen to advise functional leaders. You will focus on providing thought leadership within Information Management but works on broader projects, which require understanding of wider business. You will be recognized internally as a subject matter expert.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Process/Practices: Test Driven Development (TDD), pair programming, Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD), JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, and XL Release.
- 2-5 years of work experience in application engineering
- Experience in defining requirements and conceptualizing solutions on related projects or work assignments
- Expertise in related technical stack.
- Exposure with Agile development methodologies is highly desired
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to work collaboratively with other stakeholders or team members to resolve issues
- Creating process flows and diagrams necessary to assist the requirements gathering process
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment and make independent decisions
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out jobs.technologypartners.net!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.