Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer V (148126). Do you have experience with Oracle ERP and Oracle EBS? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Oracle Cloud PaaS Specialist analyzes, designs, codes, tests, configures and modifies Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) and PaaS Services for Oracle ERP & EPM Cloud applications.
Client is embarking on multi-year transformation journey to migrate On Prem Oracle EBS to Oracle ERP Cloud. This role will play a key role in an Oracle Cloud Transformation project to migrate from multiple legacy systems to a fully supported Oracle Cloud application over a multi-year multi-step roadmap.
Evaluates new digital developments and evolving business requirements and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems.
Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives.
- Act as a liaison between business departments, key stakeholders, vendors and IT to elicit, document, analyze and validate business requirements.
- Works independently with internal or external stakeholders to identify and clarify complex business requirements.
- Complete regression testing of new versions and monthly and quarterly updates of applications/software.
- Translates complex business and design requirements into technical requirements.
- Presents at client meetings with the business and software engineers to solve for client requirements presents technical point of view.
- Proactively anticipate conflict based on prior experience, involve IT and business customers as appropriate, mediate between parties and resolve.
- Directs and owns process/system changes and reviews process changes to ensure design changes meet business requirements.
- Guides others to identify issues with the quality and performance of products, services, solutions or processes and proposes improvements.
- Takes ownership of issues and resolution at a strategic level.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related IT discipline or professional work experience
- 10+ years of technical experience in Oracle EBS, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), PaaS, IaaS and Oracle ERP/EPM SaaS Cloud technologies
- Should have at least one project implementation experience on Oracle Cloud ERP with relevant cloud experience of 3+ years
- Oracle Cloud Infrastructure specialist will be responsible for administration of Oracle Cloud – IDCS, SaaS, PaaS, IaaS and OIC
- Design, Configure and Support Disaster Recovery solution for Oracle PaaS services.
- Work in the Information Technology Department supporting the implementation and migration from on-premise Oracle EBS (Finance, Purchasing, Projects, HCM, Foundations) to Oracle Fusion Cloud SaaS and Oracle Analytics Cloud PaaS and IaaS
- Provide Oracle Cloud platform configuration and support to the implementation project teams
- Work in collaboration with Infrastructure, Application and Security Architects, Identity Services Architects, Enterprise Architects and technical teams to fulfill long term support and cloud strategy objectives
- Periodically analyze and report account usage, metrics including reconciling any provisioning to licenses and subscriptions
- Must have hands-on experience building applications, integrations, extensions, workflows using Oracle PaaS could services.
- Manage Service Requests (SRs) with Oracle Support and Cloud Operations to coordinate and complete any system administration tasks
- Must have extensive experience building integrations and applications with Oracle PaaS services OICS (Oracle Integration Cloud Service), PCS (Process Cloud Service), VBCS(Visual Builder Cloud Service), SOACS, JCS and DBC
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Oracle Cloud, PaaS, IaaS, Oracle EBS, Oracle ERP
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.