Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Spring, Vue.js, Java – 145565. Do you have experience with Spring and Vue.js? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You are responsible for daily communications to management and internal organizations regarding status of all assigned tasks. Develops accurate task definition, estimates, and task schedules for own assignments. Complies with established processes, tools and expectations. Partners with others to execute solutions that meet requirements. Participates with Business Systems Analysts in the business design (requirements definition) and technical design (external design) of end-user applications systems. Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices. Builds software solutions that improve efficiencies and reduce IT impacts to the business. Design and build solutions, integrations and automation. Analyze, design and develop tests and test-automation suites. Participates in coding of new programs, creating new data structures, physical data record/file design, creating new job streams, and modifying existing programs, data structures, and job streams. All work is produced in accordance with established procedures, following departmental standards, guidelines and system development methodologies on all assigned tasks. Test software development methodology in an agile environment. Validates and implements solutions without errors. Submits program and design work for review by technical and user staff and participates in the review of
program and design work of others Software Engineer.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline preferred
- Preferred 2+ years relevant work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong customer focus, good interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work in geographically dispersed teams
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient in use of Microsoft Office applications
- Experienced in designing and implementing RESTful web services
- Has good working knowledge of DBMS as appropriate
- Completes assignments with at least medium visibility and complexity with solid quality
- Possesses solid knowledge of program design, coding, testing and documentation
- Understands and complies with Save A Lot’s Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology and rules
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Spring, Vue.js, Java, React, AngularJS
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.