What You Will Be Doing:
You will work under the direction of a lead developer and in collaboration with other software engineers on a component of the system to meet the design goals. You will work with software testers to ensure the system supports both automated and manual test needs. You will also work with business analysts to learn microbiology and balance requirements with technical complexity.
Required Skills & Experience:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or related scientific discipline, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Common open source Java frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, other)
- OO analysis and design experience including Design Patterns
- Automated unit and integration testing
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Relational database table design and use
- Servlet containers (Tomcat, Jetty, other) and basic HTTP server configuration
- Continuous integration systems (Jenkins, other)
- REST concepts
- Agile development practices (test driven development, pair programming, refactoring)
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!