Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Spring, Hibernate (144967). Do you have experience with Spring and Hibernate? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Engineer 2, you will be responsible for resolving issues, implementing enhancement changes, monitoring product health, and designing initiatives planned to continue to evolve our services which align with our new API first strategy. You will work closely with many different teams to ensure a consistent vehicle experience for our customers. It is a very exciting time to be a part of Vehicle Services, as we support the development of new clients and enable our business to grow through the implementation of new capabilities. As a member of the Vehicle Services team, you will work with technical leadership to develop and modify many different elements of technology. You will be expected to represent your team in a positive manner both within and outside of your department. You will collaborate with other engineers and architects to provide recommendations for implementing new solutions and business capabilities, ensuring security standards are met. You will be responsible for ensuring your tasks are completed and deadlines are met. You will also be required to meet key performance metrics to ensure compliance of established standards, processes, and procedures. You must be able to work in a fast paced, production environment with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
- 3+ years of Java-based software development or related experience
- 1+ years of experience with Rest/Soap Web Services
- 1+ years of Spring and Hibernate experience
- Must possess a deep understanding of OO design patterns
- Knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- 6+ months experience in Unix Operating system.
- Must have strong communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate to various levels of management and with people with varying technical knowledge
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must participate in rotating on-call responsibilities
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high demand, and challenging environment
- Must possess initiative, results-oriented drive and a solid work ethic requiring minimal direction
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: Spring, Hibernate, REST, SOAP, Web services
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.