Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, React (144562). Do you have experience with UI Development? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Engineer 3, you will design, develop, and modify many different elements of technology. You will be required to understand advanced methods, theories, and research techniques that establish ongoing direction and implementation of the technology vision and strategy. As an Engineer 3, we will be looking to you as a subject matter expert in multiple technology areas that will positively represent your team within and outside of your department. You will be leading implementations and providing viable recommendations for implementing new solutions. You will be providing instruction and guidance to less senior team members on new tasks and assignments, ensuring deadlines are met. Daily activities will include collaborating with Architects and recommending adjustments to the architecture to improve the overall quality and integration. You will also be required to monitor key performance metrics to ensure compliance with established standards, processes, and procedures. As an Engineer 3, you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual who can serve as a subject matter expert in their focus area and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology’s effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research, and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations. As an engineer 3 on the Rental Operations, Strategic Delivery Team, you will be responsible for architecting, modifying, and developing high complexity code independently within or outside various teams using applicable technology. You will be responsible for mentoring, driving standards, ensuring code performance, contributing to code reviews, and performing unit and integration testing. You will also assist with the analysis and review of software requirements.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5 or more years of Software Development Experience
- Expertise in UI Development Experience including CSS3, HTML5, Responsive/Adaptive
- Advanced React JS development experience architecting highly complex enterprise systems
- Strong understanding of ADA compliance AA standards
- Experience in a production support environment
- Experience in the full software development lifecycle and end-to-end testing.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, and/or similar tool
- Experience with agile development methodologies and tools such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with source control management (Bitbucket/GIT experience preferred)
- Strong teamwork abilities in a collaborative environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience with SOA and AOP
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate, and Web Services
- Knowledge of MVVM architecture is preferred
- Knowledge of Design Patterns is preferred
- Experience working in AWS environment
- Experience with Jenkins
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: UI, React
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.