Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Python, Azure (148155). Do you have experience with Python or Azure? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Responsible for using your technical knowledge to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technology effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high-quality solutions that align with customer expectations.
In this role on the Cloud Data Engineering team, you will be a part of a team responsible for migrating existing data platform solutions to the cloud. You will also collaborate with others to develop new data pipelines. As a data engineer in the Cloud Data Engineering team, you must work in a data-first mindset. You will use Microsoft Azure Cloud PaaS technologies to engineer our data solutions in a way that allows us to optimize our information, make better decisions, and meet our customers needs. If you have a passion for engineering, working with massive amounts of data, and empowering smart business decisions, this is your role.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years of development experience in one of the following languages: Python and/or Azure SQL
- 3+ years of data engineering experience working with large datasets and complex data environments, processes, and associated solutions
- 3+ years of experience writing and tuning complex SQLs, and the ability to analyze and make recommendations on results
- 3+ years of experience in full lifecycle development and end-to-end testing
- Must have good troubleshooting and problem-solving skills, including debugging multi-threaded applications
- Experience with configuration management and build automation capabilities such as Git/Jenkins
- Must have good oral and written communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams and business representatives
- Must be able to both collaborate in a team-oriented environment and work independently with direction
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Big Data solutions and no SQL DBMSs
- Experience with Azure, AWS, or other Public Cloud environments
- Experience with Microsoft Azure platform technologies like Databricks applications, Event Hub, Data Factory, Scala, Synapse Analytics, Delta Lake, Cosmos DB, or DevOps
- Prior experience with EHI IT rental or vehicle domain knowledge
- Prior experience leading large-scale projects
- Experience with API development
- Knowledge and working experience with Agile methodologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: software engineer, python , azure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
All offers of employment at Technology Partners are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check and drug screening that meet corresponding laws and regulations at the city, state and federal level.