Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer (147835). Do you have experience with Python? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Design, construct, deploy, test and support solutions and applications to transform data for end-user consumption using Python, Azure Data factory, Databricks and other approved languages and platforms.
- Embrace Agile principles for development and analytics
- Actively collaborate in an open and respectful team environment
- Contribute to team objectives through iterative and agile development practices.
- Provide data analysis of internal and external data sources for transformation and delivery to end user solutions.
- Develop, deploy, and support data integration using APIs, cloud storage, SFTP and other data transfer technologies
- Enable Power BI users and solutions by delivering data via dataflows, datasets, and other methods.
- Communicating in a timely manner all issues, risks, concerns, and status to management
- Ensure developed applications are compliant and adhere to all applicable Nestle compliance standards.
- Seek to Automate and improve efficiency as a way of working
Required Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics or related field
- High focus on Python
- More Programmer/Coder experience, less Cloud experience needed.
- Must have experience with data analytics/engineering and cloud technologies and an in-depth working knowledge and understanding of data engineering, design, and integration.
- Intermediate or higher level of proficiency with Python
- Must have the proven ability to learn quickly and apply cloud data engineering principles and skills to new tools and use cases
- Ability to define and take technical ownership of detailed requirements and collaborate effectively with various team members such as Business Analysts and Project Managers and end users.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills are essential for this position.
- Initiative, Proactive Cooperation, and curiosity are mandatory behavioral skills required for this position.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Platform. In particular, the data processing toolsets including Azure Data Factory Pipelines, Azure Databricks, Azure Data Lake Storage.
- Experience using Notebooks (Such as Jupyter, DataBricks) also desired.
- Experience using code languages such as Python and C#
- Experience using query languages such as SQL, MDX and DAX
- Experience using scripting languages such as PowerShell, M-Query (Power Query), and Windows batch commands.
- Understanding of Agile and DevOps principles for software development and ownership.
- Familiar with compliance and controls for software development and deployment.
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: python, c#, SQL, MDX, DAX, power query, MS Azure
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.