Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Node.js – 146780. Do you have experience with Node.js? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Engineer 2, you will be responsible for developing, modifying and implementing elements of technology to solve business problems using our Messaging products. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to work with cloud-based technology in support of our Message Platform product which is a global messaging and notification platform supporting email, SMS text and push notifications. As an Engineer 2, you will also have the opportunity to assist in the analysis and design, testing, requirements gathering and final implementation of our technology solutions. We are looking for a self-starter that will maintain established service level agreements to meet customer expectations and quality standards. Using expertise and skills to resolve a wide range of complex issues. Contributing to the development of company objectives and principles to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Following and implementing defined standards, processes and procedures for the department. Researching and seeking out emerging technologies that would be beneficial to the team.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Must be presently authorized to work in the U.S. without a requirement for work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- 3+ years experience in application development using Java
- 3+ years experience with Node.js
- Experience with Web Services SOAP and/or Rest
- Experience and proficiency in SQL programming
- Experience in source control, work tracking and deployment tools such as GIT/Bitbucket/Jenkins
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Experience in core application development and troubleshooting
- Experience with developing and using RESTful web services
- Experience with ReactJS, AngularJS, or similar technologies
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Working knowledge of MVC frameworks such as Struts or Spring MVC
- Working knowledge of ORMs such as Hibernate
- Experience using development tools including JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, Maven, and Jenkins
- Proficient Strong Defect/bug fixing skills
- Proficient Testing/Code Review skills
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.