Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, .NET Core, C# (144593). Do you have experience with C#? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
Specialized depth and breadth of expertise in job discipline or field, working independently to solve or lead others to solve complex problems. You may lead functional teams or projects. You will work across multiple systems and takes a holistic view on systems. You will also analyze business problems to design solutions. You will implement and test complex code changes for specific requirements or application/ standalone program. You will provide input into technological process/ standards/ methodology for cloud based configuration; identify gaps and develop training plans. You will analyze business needs and develop plans to implement software requirements in conjunction with business analysts and architects. You will review and develop solutions for cloud-based technology requirements; assess solutions (build in house vs buy) and develop reports for senior leadership. You will liaise with business analysts, may present at client meetings to gather and understand client requirements, may present technical point of view. You will demonstrate strong working knowledge and understanding of customers business to provide quality technical feedback and influence technological and development plans. You will lead the development and enhancement of enterprise wide client applications in support of the Digital organizations objectives. You will act as agile software development subject matter expert, lead and guide team members on development practices in agile environments; collaborate with scrum masters and guide to move projects forward. You will work closely with business analysts and architects to develop requirements and translates into one or more API led connectivity solutions (integrations, interfaces, proxies, objects, shared code library, etc.); review options to identify best solution and provides design for selected solution. You will lead the development and execution of implementation plans as they relate to API led solutions. You will identify and document implementation risks of such solutions. You will utilize relevant technologies in order to design, develop, document, and support complex integration solutions utilizing design patterns, reference architectures, and best practices. You will automate API builds and deploys utilizing relevant technologies. You will collaborate with various stakeholders to test new and modified application solutions utilizing test driven development when possible; understand methods and technologies for load and performance testing of APIs. You will work closely with domain, and enterprise architects to gather perspective on emerging and/or existing technologies related to API development and management. You will contribute to referential documentation related to API development standards and best practices.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Advanced knowledge and proficiency with the following technologies (as relevant): Programming Languages, Operating Systems, Database Management, Middleware, Configuration Management Technologies, Container Technologies, Agile Environments, Mobile Applications. Bachelors degree required, preferably in engineering, mathematics, computer science, or business. 7+ years of relevant experience. 3+ years working recently in a modern development project team environment.
- Understand the C# programming language. Must have experience using modern frameworks such as .Net Core
- In-depth knowledge of micro service architecture. Must have experience implementing micro services at an enterprise level
- Experience with modern development technologies. Expert in using code repositories, build agents, containers, and container orchestration. Experience using continuous improvement and continuous development pipeline. Tools such as github, bitbucket, DevOps, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Docker, and other CI/CD tools.
- Expert in the development and deployment of application programming interfaces. Must be able to document API’s in a standard format.
- Must have expert knowledge in database development. Must be able to perform basic CRUD services against SQL and NO-SQL database
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: .NET Core, C#
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.