Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, .NET (144570). Do you have experience with .NET? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
You will demonstrate technical excellence and competency. You will rely less on supervision; works independently and produces significant results. You will also build internal network of business and technical relationships. You will work with Business Analysts and management to ensure the requirements and proposed solution align and meet architectural standards. You will analyze functional and technical requirements for issues. You will also review functional and technical requirements for performance improvement and cost reduction opportunities. You will independently translate requirements into technical specification for new solutions, enhancements and maintenance requests. You will integrate packages or code applications with attention to integration, maintainability, reusability, standards, structure and efficiency. You will document application-oriented content in adherence with client and industry-recognized standards and templates. You will also perform test planning and execution as required. You will review and approve work such as design, code, code walkthroughs, and test results for completeness and defect tracking for others such as less experienced Software Engineers. You will work with Operations groups to ensure applications are successfully migrated to production. You will provide application maintenance and support as required. You will also resolve production problems according to business requirements. You will leverage tools and methods necessary to understand root cause and recommend options for correction. You will identify issues and risks as they arise. You will coach less senior Software Engineers in processes, techniques and problem solving methods.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Custom Application Development: Maintains knowledge and skills in OO Concepts, Pattern Implementation, Coding, Architecture, Substantial and demonstrated skills in Single Platform/Single Language/Single IDE.
- .NET 4.0 / 4.5 / etc.
- Web (MVC, Vue.js, Bootstrap, jQuery)
- Mobile Application Development: Maintain knowledge and skills in cross-platform mobile device application development.
- Objective C
- Database Development: Maintains knowledge and skills in development and support of PL/SQL and report writing.
- Enterprise Integration: Maintains knowledge and skills in development and support of B2B web service, enterprise data exchange, and file transfer.
- WCF (Soap/HTML)
- 4-year college degree, preferably in Computer Science or Business-related studies.
- 3-6 years related experience in programming or systems analysis with indications of more technical aptitude
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Keywords: .NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Bootstrap, JQuery
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.