Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Software Engineer, Java, Spring, Hibernate (145038). Do you have experience with Software Engineering? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
What You Will Be Doing:
As an Engineer 2 you will be responsible for using your technical knowledge of professional concepts to solve business problems. We are looking for a talented individual that can serve as a subject matter expert in their area of focus and represent their department on complex assignments. You will be responsible for evaluating elements of technologys effectiveness through requirements gathering, testing, research and investigation and make recommendations for improvements that result in increased quality and effectiveness. You will be required to listen to and evaluate customer needs to determine and provide high quality solutions that align with customer expectations. As a Software Engineer 2, you will work with the team to interpret end-user business requirements to develop and/or modify technical design specifications for off-the-shelf and/or custom-developed applications. You will analyze software requirements to determine the feasibility and estimates of a design and implementation. You will perform unit and integration testing and assist with developing unit test scripts. You will also define, develop, communicate and implement standards, processes and procedures. You will be responsible for making enhancements and performing maintenance on existing applications, but also have the opportunity for new development. The right individual will possess the ability to understand the business challenges quickly. Still, most importantly, this person will translate these challenges into operational products to address the issues head-on.
Required Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in Java
- 3+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of experience in an Oracle database environment and SQL
- 3+ years of experience with Spring, Hibernate, and Struts 2
- 3+ years of experience with Tomcat application servers and Web Services (SOAP and RESTful)
- 2+ years of experience using Maven, Git and Jenkins
- 2+ years of experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
- 1+ years of experience working with Atlassian tool set (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence)
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Must be flexible in the face of changing priorities and requirements
- Strong communication skills to effectively communicate with various IT teams
- Must be committed to incorporating security into all decisions and daily job responsibilities
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, or related field preferred
- Angular or React experience is a plus
- Agile experience is a plus
- Experience working with Cloud technologies such as AWS, Azure
- Experience with IDE tools such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, WE SHOULD TALK!
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out technologypartners.net/jobs!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.